About The Course
In this Mini-Course, Professor Six scripturally examines one of the most prominent questions of the human existence and its relationship with the CREATOR; Has HE pardoned the sins of mankind?
Some of the Questions that will be explored:
- Are there conditions to HIS forgiveness?
- Is GOD'S forgiveness unconditional based on HIS love for humanity?
- How to receive forgiveness?
- Was Jesus' death the ultimate sacrifice for every sin?
- Can one commit certain acts that thrust them outside the realm of GOD's forgiveness?
- Is there a certain point that is beyond forgiveness?
Prof. Six examines and delves into this topic introspectively; giving each student the opportunity to take the knowledge and principles learned and make them applicable to their own personal lives to develop a meaningful relationship with their MAKER.
Who should take this course:
- Those interested in learning and comparing the 1st and 2nd Testament concepts of forgiveness and have questions concerning their personal pardon and relationship with the CREATOR
- Anyone interested in creating a more meaningful life through Biblical wisdom
- Clergy looking for resources or inspiration to enhance their sermons and other work in the church, as well as their personal ongoing spiritual journey
- Fans of Meeka Six interested in Professor Six's insights on bringing more spirituality to their work-life
- This course is designed for a general audience. Previous theological training is not required to understand the concepts
What knowledge and tools are required:
- A King James Version of the Bible
- A curious mind
- Inspiration and practical tips for understanding the lessons and themes of Biblical Forgiveness
- Downloadable PDF Study Guide
- Downloadable PDF Comprehension Assessment
- 8 Video Lectures by Prof. Meeka Six